Hemani Turmeric Oil 30ml, Turmeric Oil has antiseptic properties. Turmeric has been used as a beauty product for centuries. It is an inexpensive and natural way of treating several skin problems and getting a flawless skin.
It comes with a range of benefits for the skin. Turmeric oil is also known to help in preventing hair loss, especially male pattern baldness. This action is also attributed to its anti-oxidation and anti-inflammatory properties. Turmeric oil is also used in many skin care formulas to make skin look younger. Turmeric oil has anti-inflammatory properties.
Turmeric oil has been used with other essential oil such as Frankincense for preparing anti-inflammatory and pain relieving formulas. Hemani Turmeric Oil
Turmeric oil mixed with carrier oil can be used on acne. Being an anti-fungal and antiseptic, it will dry out the pimples and also prevent further breakouts. Turmeric is often used in anti-marks and anti-spots creams. When used persistently, turmeric oil can fade away marks giving you a blemish-free skin. Hemani Turmeric Oil
1. Fights acne naturally (mix with tamanu oil)
2. Reduces blemishes and lighten skin (mix with argan oil)
3. Treats sunburns (mix with jojoba oil)
4. Soften cracked heels (mix with castor)
5. Anti aging regimen. Hemani Turmeric Oil
6. Get rid of dandruff (mix with neem or argan oil)
7. Treat scalp conditions
8. Promotes hair growth
9. In the lab, different studies have shown that curcumin, turmeric’s powerful healing agent, can inhibit and lessen the growth of cancer cells.
10. A 2007 study concluded that, “curcumin is a strong candidate for use in the prevention or treatment of major disabling age-related neurodegenerative diseases like Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, and stroke.”
11. Inhaling turmeric essential oil is highly effective for boosting memory, cognitive function, and improving concentration.
12. Research has shown that curcumin is a powerful anti-inflammatory and can actually fight inflammation at the molecular level.
13. Turmeric has been used holistically to maintain liver health and studies show that turmeric is “hepatoprotective,” meaning it protects the liver, mainly due to it being a powerful anti-inflammatory. Hemani Turmeric Oil
14. For immunity
15. For arthritis and joint pains
16. For depression
17. For cold and congestion
18. For heart health
19. For wounds
20. For Herpes
21. For digestion
Where to Buy Hemani Turmeric Oil in Ghana
Simply contact us on 0550080976 whatsapp +233550080976 for your supplements. We do same day delivery anywhere in Ghana