You have 30 days to make a return complying to terms and conditions of our return policy. Items that has been purchased within the last 30 days will be eligible to have refund or exchange. There should be the availability of a very rightful reason for the return.
These are few rightful conditions applicable for exchange and or refund.
– To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition just as you received it, untorn, unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. Also you’ll have to provide the receipt or proof of purchase.
– Any item must be in it original state completely untempered.
– Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery is unacceptable.
– The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate order for the new item.
– You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item with the exception of conditions involving our error.
– Depending on the item(s) you are requesting to return, the time it may take for your exchange and or refund may vary.
To make a return, contact us via email at email@example.com. If your request is accepted based on your reason for the return, we will attend to your return request as soon as possible.eligible
There should be the availability of a very rightful reason for a return for refund. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
– We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund based on current condition of item(s) upon our receival .
– If you are approved, then your refund will be processed as soon as possible, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method within 7 working days.
-As soon as we credit your account we will notify you with receipt or proof of our refund to your account. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
The moment we refund you should receive it at all cost. If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your payment company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will still follow up until the refund is successfully made.