Hemani Tea Tree Oil 30ml, Tea Tree Oil has antibacterial, antimicrobial, antiseptic properties. Tea tree oil is essential for acne sufferers and should be a staple in every cosmetic bag.
This natural oil helps maintain healthy skin and has been used for millennia by the aboriginal tribes of Australia. Thanks to its antibacterial, antiseptic, antifungal and toning properties, it is also a popular ingredient in skincare products. In addition, tea tree oil is a decongestant, helping to keep the body feeling healthy while looking fresh.
Simply apply to a cotton pad and swab the affected areas of the face and body. For best results, leave overnight and combine with the Gutto Natural snail cream to remove dead skin cells and even out skin tone.
Botanical Name: Melaleuca Alternifolia
Hemani Tea Tree Oil is 100% Natural
Used for thousands of years by the aboriginal tribes as an antiseptic. Tea tree is confirmed to contain incredible medicinal benefits.
- Powerful in treating wounds
- Helps get rid of skin ailments like blemishes, acne etc.
- Can be topically applied and taken orally.
Some of Tea Tree oil benefits are listed below:
- It is helpful in treating acne and warts.
- It is useful in treating boils and carbuncles.
- It contains antifungal properties.
- It contains antibacterial properties and hence is very useful in treating respiratory infections.
- It helps in treating sore throats, chest infections and clears up mucus.
- It helps in treating dandruff and getting rid of lice.
- It is useful in treating dental problems such as plaque, bad breath and inflamed gums.
With Hemani Tea Tree Oil, we have generated our best efforts and used latest technology in order to get the best quality of Fennel Oil.
Note: To ensure best condition, store in a cool, dry place.
Where to Buy Hemani Tea Tree Oil in Ghana?
Simply contact us on 0550080976 whatsapp +233550080976 for your supplements. We do same day delivery anywhere in Ghana
There are no reviews yet.